FMA Quiz FMA Quiz

Nice song.

This song was from when Riza Hawkeye got turned on in her sleep by her dog.

3D Rally Racing 3D Rally Racing

It was fun.

But I expected more than just a Nissan 240SX and A Ford Focus.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Nice work, man.

I like this game other than the other arena additions because of many fun additions I noticed:
-Reload time. You actually reload.
-Blood on the wall is a nice addition.
-Dual-wielding.
-In-game Achievements like "Headshot".
-Body physics. When you get a midair headshot, the guy's body goes writhing and flying. It's really satisfying.
There were some parts that I thought would of improved the feel of the game:
- An online version, with customizable games, like CTF, or Search & Destroy. I know that online games are hard to program, but it would be nice to see one in the future.
-A sniper. I know that no snipers have appeared in the other TT-A games, and one in this game would be nice. You can see targets off the screen and pick 'em off one by one.
-An optional story mode.
-Being able to chose starting weapons once you get an acheivement for them ( i.e. Being able to use the M-1187 after unlocking "Shotgun Sniper".)
- Being able to use grenades shown in the intro. You can press and hold enter to toss 'em.

I liked this game due to the fact that the computers are relatively easy. This game was more enjoyable than the others. Amazing job, Weasel!

P.S. The guy's Gallardo kicks ASS.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Nice cars.

I just got a problem. I like Saleen S7s. I bought one and raced a Mitsubishi 3000 and LOST. Does that sound possible to you? I shifted perfectly too.

Initial D: Drift Stage Initial D: Drift Stage

I like it.

But it's too easy to drift. The music is annoying, though. I wish it had better cars like Veyrons. You accerlerate WAY too fast though.

SMO Arena Fighter SMO Arena Fighter

Hehehheheh...

I figured out da cheat...!

I'll give you a hint. It grows on dead trees and ryhmes with "chungus".

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fun

It's fun, but I took the pistol and I had to shoot 96 rounds into his chest to kill him. I took the razor, shaved his face off, and he was still alive. Other than that, great game.

Red Code Red Code

Holy Shit.

Around level 7 there was this fat-ass alien. I chua grenade and it spawns litle alien wasps.. That was freakin' awesome! This is like Halo, Doom, and all the other cool alien games. Good Job. I wish you change magazines instead of recharging, and I wish you could have more weapons.

Scope Assault Scope Assault

Pppttt!!!

Well, for one thing, a scope does not spin around.

Tactical Assasin : sub : Tactical Assasin : sub :

Nice.

I like the interchangeable scopes, especially the yellow night scope. I wish you kept the sniper shop in this game. But in the knifing levels, isn't any place on the head a kill zone? A silenced pistol might be what I'd pick.